IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MEASURE BEFORE SELECTING SIZE
Belly Button/Midsection Measurement:
Small: 25 - 30" (65 - 77cm)
Medium: 30 - 34" (77 - 88 cm)
Large: 35 - 38" (88 - 98 cm)
XLarge: 36 - 41" (95 - 105 cm)
XXLarge: 42 - 45" (105 - 115 cm)
XXXLarge: 45 - 49" (115 - 125 cm)
XXXXLarge: 49 - 51" (125 - 130 cm)
[GUARANTEED QUALITY, REAL IMAGES]
YOUR HEALTH IS FIRST!
FREE SHIPPING + SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
DO YOU WANT TO END WITH BACK PAIN?
Stand a little taller and with confidence wearing this Women's/Men's Posture Corrective Therapy Back Brace. Supporting all the right areas to align your neck and spine, the goal is to train your posture to maintain its upright position, all the while allowing you to see the end goal. This back brace fits seamlessly under your clothes giving no indication of the extra help!
- With 10 magnets inside, also works
the effect of magnetic therapy
- Made with comfortable, breathable neoprene material cotton lining
- Fully adjustable, comfortable and easy to wear.
- Can be directly worn under clothes
- Pulls shoulder and back to correct posture.
- Provides gentle back support.
- Easily hides under any clothing
- Simple and effective at an affordable price
- Supporting design helps correct poor posture.
- Prevention of adolescent customary humpback.
BENEFITS OF MAGNETS
There is a few studies done with magnets and human blood. In all it shows that our blood has iron in it and it is weakly attracted to an external magnietic field. The magnets are supposed to help circulate more blood around those regions. There isn't many studies proving this with magnets in posture braces but overall this is the effect with magnets on the human body.
- Item Type: Posture Corrector
- Material: Neoprene, Elastic Fabric, pp bars, Adjustable Stra
- Weight: About 268g
- Color: Black
- Size: S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL, 4XL ( A Llittle Elastic)
Hand wash or cold water on gentle washing machine setting. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Don't iron.
HOW TO PROPERLY WEAR A POSTURE BRACE/CORRECTOR:
- Loosen and unvelcro all the adjustable straps.
- Stand up straight and get in your best posture(standing against a wall helps).
- With your best posture put the brace on and Velcro/tighten any straps so that the brace has a small amount of tension/tightness against your body.
USING YOUR BRACE LONG TERM
This is how you should wear the brace when you first start. When your body gets tired of holding that posture the brace will feel tighter which is a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time you can tighten the brace to further achieve better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it the better your posture will be. It took many years to develop your posture, don't expect results overnight. Consistency is key to improving your posture correction.